gsagira

Verification email not received

Hi, 

When I to login my account if says to verify it via email (because I entered wrong password couple of time) but I am not receiving any emai inspite of sending it multiple times. 

Can somebody please help me with this. 

Thank You. 

156 REPLIES 156
vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sagira,

Please check if you're using the correct email since you've changed the registered email address.

Untitled

Hi,

I'm having the same issue where I've requested many verification emails, but I have not received any of them.

And yes, I've confirmed that my email was entered correctly.

Please help!

Thank you

Hi J, 

I apologise for the inconvenience. Could you also please check your spam folder for any email from our end? 

~ Avery
Upwork

i've checked all folders in my email including spam folder, and there´s no upwork verification email, please help

Hi Hegar,

Could you please go to your Settings > Contact Info and click the button to resend the email? Check inbox of the email address you are changing to.

~ Valeria
Upwork

I already have did it and still not receiving any email

I am not receiving an email verification.

My email address is correct.

I have checked my spam folder.

I have received other emails from UpWork, but not the verification email that I need to post a job.

What can I do to get an email verification and post a job?

Carter Coleman

Hi Carter,

Could you please go to this page and click the link to re-send the verification email?

Screenshot_1.png

Let me know if you can find the email this time.

~ Valeria
Upwork

I have clicked the link and it shows resent email at current time and date. but when i go back to my email box there's no verification email exist. I am getting other emails but not this. how do i fix this hsit?

vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dev,

Please use the link again, check the Spam box and follow up if you still don't see the email.

Untitled

Im having the same issue. I have contact support with little help. Its not in my spam folder, i cleared the history, cashes, and cookies and i have hit the resend link buttom multiple times.

Hi Jon, Upon checking you've created a ticket on this issue. Please wait for an update through that ticket thread and post any questions you have. Thanks.

~ Jo-An

Untitled

i have the same issue. i resent verification email 8 times but did not receive any email from upwork. i sent an email from another account just to check if i can receive a message, and yes i did but nothing from upwork

Hi Imee Mari Maurice, 

I'll go ahead and check this with the team so that it can be looked into further.

UPDATE: Hi Imee Mari Maurice, the team has updated your account. Please try verifying your email address again and let us know if you don't receive the email verification. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Vladimir,

I have nothing in my email or my spam and I have resubmitted my verifcation email now for the second time two days in a row nothing is coming to my email. My email is:**edited for Community Guidelines**. I would like to get this resolved so I can create an account. Please get back with me. Thank you. 

Hi Tim, 

The Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your issue. I apologise for the inconvenience. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi there,

I have just tried to make an account and after putting y email address in, and asking several times for it to be resent, i still have not received anything! It is not in any other folders, i even tried a different email and still nothing!

Please help me out

Cannot even access support as i am not even a memeber yet!

Hi Paolo,

I checked and on our end it registers that the verification email has been delivered to the address you currently have set with your account. Could you please check if emails from Upwork aren't been blocked or filtered out of your inbox? You can then try resending the email.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi

I was trying to sign up to the upwork, but verificaiton email not delivered.

I tried resend verification email, though didn't work.

Even tried with another email.

Is there any problem?

Thanks

I have just recieved it. When clicking it, it takes me to a page "

Email verification failed!"

asking to enter the full url, even tho i clicked the link, and asking to contact support but cant as it takes me back to verify my email page

my verification email has not been sent to gmail. Hence i am not getting through.

Hi Anabella,

Sorry to hear that. I've shared your concern with our customer support team and one of the team members will reach and assist you directly via support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

I am having the EXACT same problem...

Hi Matthew,

Have you checked your spam or junk folder?

~ Joanne
Upwork

This isnt serious for this kind of site ,verification of emails not working :O.Crazy.

Hi my Upwork Account is approved but i did not received the email

@Waqar A wrote:

Hi my Upwork Account is approved

Seems the algorithm made another serious mistake.

hello

hi my upwork account is approved but i did not receive the email

Hi Waqar,

If you`re referring to the verification email you were asked to verify your email when you signed up, before you submitted your application for a review. You can also check your spam and junk folders for any notifications from us, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

All Email Checked but not received the email?

Hi Waqar,

I checked your account from our end and confirm that the email was sent from our end. I can also confirm that your account is now accepted and you can start bidding on jobs, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

My verification email has not been sent to me either. I have read through your past suggestions and have been trying since the beginning of January. I have checked my spam folders, junk folders, searched it in my inbox, and re sent the email multiple times. Can someone please help me?

Hi Julia, 

I checked and can see that the emails have been sent out. I'll go ahead and check this with the team so that they can investigate on it further.

~ Avery
Upwork

My email address is exact but cant receive verification email.

And now it says that I exceeded the limitation of sending verification email.

Denys and Paolo,

You should receive a message from our customer support team who would be able to further assist you with your email verification issues.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi,

I am not getting the verification email. I've checked my spam and trash folders. Could someone please give me a hand? Thanks

Hi Mateo, 

I have shared your account information with the Customer Support Team, and they will reach out to you to assist you with your verification. 

~ Avery
Upwork