cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Verification email not received

cataranciuce
Emil C Member Since: Sep 15, 2018
151 of 157

Is it that hard for Upwork to fix the SPF record?

angelaljorgensen
Angela J Member Since: Dec 27, 2018
152 of 157

I'm having a similar problem.  I created an account but accidentally put a typo in my email address.  Every time I enter my correct email in the "change my email" field and then hit "Update & Resend," I get an error that says, "This almost never happens, but something went wrong.  Please try again later or contact customer support for assistance."  I've also just tried to give up on my original account and create a new one with the right email address, but I get the same error code when I try to send a verification email for my new account.

Also, the link for customer support on the error code just redirects back to the email verification page, so I don't have any way of creating a new ticket.  This is especially frustrating because I'm trying to start a new gig with a new employer.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
153 of 157

Hi Angela,

This usually happens if there is already an account with this email address but it may have been closed. Could you please click on my name and send me a private message with the email address you are trying to use?

~ Valeria
Upwork
jevanswords
Jack E Member Since: Feb 5, 2019
154 of 157

I am also having the same issue as everybody else in this thread. I have definitely entered the correct email address, I have re-sent the email on multiple occasions and I have triple checked my spam/trash folders in case the email had slipped through the net. Would it be possible for a member of the team to manually verify my email address please?

Thanks in advance.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
155 of 157

Hi Jack,

Please try resending the verification email again and check your junk and spam folder, if further help is needed let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
herlineven
Even Herlin W Member Since: Aug 3, 2019
156 of 157

Hello

I have the same problem, I typed in the correct email address, but no mail has been recieved. I checked spam folders also. Tried to resend multiple times and I get the error "You've reached your verification email limit. If you need to send additional verification emails, please try again in about an hour."

Any help? Thank you

djondinium
Community Manager
Aleksandar D Community Manager Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
157 of 157

Hi Even,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Please note that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your mail as well and you can continue correspondence with our team via email.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS