cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification email not received

gsagira

Hi, 

When I to login my account if says to verify it via email (because I entered wrong password couple of time) but I am not receiving any emai inspite of sending it multiple times. 

Can somebody please help me with this. 

Thank You. 

156 REPLIES 156

Hi Beatrice,

Could you please try resending the email now? If you still don`t receive it please double check with your email provider. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am sorry but this doesn't help. the issue is on your ends. I have tried with different email addresses and different providers. On of them is gmail, so definitely the issue is not the provider. Any chance to get verified manually?

Please, let me know

vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Beatrice,

I've checked with our team and can confirm we see a number of emails have been sent to your registered email address. Our team has also just reached out to you via email so please take a look (check your spam folder too) and respond to the notification email so our team could assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled

Is it that hard for Upwork to fix the SPF record?

I'm having a similar problem.  I created an account but accidentally put a typo in my email address.  Every time I enter my correct email in the "change my email" field and then hit "Update & Resend," I get an error that says, "This almost never happens, but something went wrong.  Please try again later or contact customer support for assistance."  I've also just tried to give up on my original account and create a new one with the right email address, but I get the same error code when I try to send a verification email for my new account.

Also, the link for customer support on the error code just redirects back to the email verification page, so I don't have any way of creating a new ticket.  This is especially frustrating because I'm trying to start a new gig with a new employer.

Hi Angela,

This usually happens if there is already an account with this email address but it may have been closed. Could you please click on my name and send me a private message with the email address you are trying to use?

~ Valeria
Upwork

I am also having the same issue as everybody else in this thread. I have definitely entered the correct email address, I have re-sent the email on multiple occasions and I have triple checked my spam/trash folders in case the email had slipped through the net. Would it be possible for a member of the team to manually verify my email address please?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Jack,

Please try resending the verification email again and check your junk and spam folder, if further help is needed let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello

I have the same problem, I typed in the correct email address, but no mail has been recieved. I checked spam folders also. Tried to resend multiple times and I get the error "You've reached your verification email limit. If you need to send additional verification emails, please try again in about an hour."

Any help? Thank you

Hi Even,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Please note that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your mail as well and you can continue correspondence with our team via email.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS