🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Verification email not received
Page options
22538c61
Community Member

Verification email not received

Hi there,

At the "Verify your email" step of creating a new upwork account, I clicked a few times on "Resend verification email" without success. (Now I reached the "maximum" number of verification sent.) My inbox is still empty and so is my spam/junk folder. My email address is otherwise working perfectly (I receive other emails).

Could anyone please help me with this issue?

Thanks in advance!

10 REPLIES 10
queenapanto
Community Member

I am experiencing the same issue!

Hi Queen and Mikael,

Our team will reach out to both of you via tickets and will assist you further with verifying your emails. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

My problem is related to receiving verification code via email so I can proceed to withdraw my earnings. I cant seem to recieve any 6 digit codes in my email

Hi Queen, 

Thank you for clarification, I just followed up with our team about this and one of our team members will assist you further. 

~ Goran
Upwork

It has been my issue since this morning. Prompt action will be highly appreciated.

I haven't received the verification email yet.  I've been trying for three days.  My business email is

**Edited for community guidelines** and my personal is **Edited for community guidelines**.

Please help!

Hi Jennifer,

I checked and it looks like you have already successfully verified your email. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I am experiencing the exact same issue. I have resent, waited hours to unlock a new email, and sitll am not receiving anything in any email folders. COuld I please have some assistance with this.

-Cameron Willemstyn

Hi Cameron,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

~ Nikola
Upwork
22538c61
Community Member

Note that I've just received an email notification from Upwork regarding your reply to my post, so the problem seems to be with the verification email specifically.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths