cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification email not received

aoufi-mohamed_am
Mohamed Amine A Member Since: May 17, 2018
131 of 157
When I to login my account if says to verify it via email (because I entered wrong password couple of time)
Can somebody please help me with this.

Thank You.
nkocendova
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
132 of 157

Hi Mohamed,

You should be able to reinstate your access using the steps provided in the email that was sent to you. If you didn't get the email, please clear your cache and cookies or access your Upwork home page from another browser and then select the "Please re-send that verification email" link or you can also choose to change the email address, and have the verification email sent to the new email address.

~Nina
jegmigfilms
Charlie H Member Since: Jul 13, 2018
133 of 157

Having the same issue as most people here:

-No verification email in Inbox, Spam, or any other folders.

-Have reached verification email limit.

Can you help?

017b7bc3
Richard T Member Since: Jul 13, 2018
134 of 157

Hi all,

Similar issue here as well. Created an account while posting a job at the same time. When I was asked to verify my email, there was no email.

I've confirmed the address was entered correctly

I've checked all folders in my email including spam

I've hit re-send confirmation and reached my limit

Thanks for your help.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
135 of 157

Hi Charlie and Richard, 

Please resend the verification email and double check all folders. If you`re still not receiving our verification email you will need to check this with your email providers. If you need further help let us know here, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
dgritsonis
Doug G Member Since: Aug 13, 2018
136 of 157

I am having the same problem. I need to "verify my email to proceed" however I have not recieved any emails to verify! I have resent it multiple times and have checked spam and junk folders over and over. Can I get some help please? What else can I do?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
137 of 157

Hi Doug,

One of our team members will reach out to you and assist you further, thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork
cataranciuce
Emil C Member Since: Sep 15, 2018
138 of 157

Jesus! What's wrong with your verification system? I am encountering the same issue.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
139 of 157

Hi Emil,

We will be happy to assist you with this, can you please first confirm you've entered the email address correctly and lastly use the option to change the email address you provided if you are still having issues.

Afterwards, Please resend the email one more time, check your inbox and spam folder, check the settings for your email provider and make sure emails from Upwork aren't being blocked. 

Let us know if you received the confirmation email. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
cataranciuce
Emil C Member Since: Sep 15, 2018
140 of 157

Tried again, still nothing. Not even an attempt from Upwork email server to connect.

Thank you.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS