Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification email not received

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
141 of 157

Hi Emil,

We'll have one of our agents get in touch with you to assist you with this. Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork
elkeo
Elke O Member Since: Sep 22, 2018
142 of 157

Hi,

I have the same problem as everyone else. I still haven't received any mail from upwork. Neither in the spam folder nor in the junk folder. I also tried the resend function, but it doesn't work.
I want to verify my mail address, what can i do to get the necessary mail from upwork?

Thanks

cataranciuce
Emil C Member Since: Sep 15, 2018
143 of 157

Most likely this is related to their SPF DNS setup. I told them about the issue but I still didn't receive any confirmation email.

bstojadinovic
144 of 157

Hi Emil,

I just checked this from our end and our team has reached out to you via email to assist you with the email verification. Please, check with your email provider for any restrictions or change your email, thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
cataranciuce
Emil C Member Since: Sep 15, 2018
145 of 157

I was contacted by Upwork techincal team however the issue wasn't solved. From which domain should I receive the confirmation email? If it is upwork.com then you need to fix the SPF record on the domain and make sure the server complies to RFC 5321.

bstojadinovic
146 of 157

Hi Elke,

We'll have someone from our team assist you directly via email. They will be emailing you shortly. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
b9263c88
Beatrice B Member Since: Sep 24, 2018
147 of 157

Hi there,

I cannot publish an adv because I cannot verify my email address. I have added upwork as secure domaine, I have checked my spam folder, I have clicked the link to re-send the verification email. Then, I have changed the email address using a gmail email address but no luck. I have checked the spam folder and added upwork.com as secure domaine. No luck. Could you please assist?

Thank you

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
148 of 157

Hi Beatrice,

Could you please try resending the email now? If you still don`t receive it please double check with your email provider. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
b9263c88
Beatrice B Member Since: Sep 24, 2018
149 of 157

I am sorry but this doesn't help. the issue is on your ends. I have tried with different email addresses and different providers. On of them is gmail, so definitely the issue is not the provider. Any chance to get verified manually?

Please, let me know

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
150 of 157

Hi Beatrice,

I've checked with our team and can confirm we see a number of emails have been sent to your registered email address. Our team has also just reached out to you via email so please take a look (check your spam folder too) and respond to the notification email so our team could assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS