Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification email not received

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
11 of 157

Hi Dev,

Please use the link again, check the Spam box and follow up if you still don't see the email.

Untitled
jonboothe_coiee
Jon B Member Since: Mar 4, 2018
12 of 157

Im having the same issue. I have contact support with little help. Its not in my spam folder, i cleared the history, cashes, and cookies and i have hit the resend link buttom multiple times.

joanbonjoc
Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
13 of 157

Hi Jon, Upon checking you've created a ticket on this issue. Please wait for an update through that ticket thread and post any questions you have. Thanks.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
cbihagensen
Imee Mari Maurice H Member Since: Mar 11, 2018
14 of 157

i have the same issue. i resent verification email 8 times but did not receive any email from upwork. i sent an email from another account just to check if i can receive a message, and yes i did but nothing from upwork

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
15 of 157

Hi Imee Mari Maurice, 

I'll go ahead and check this with the team so that it can be looked into further.

UPDATE: Hi Imee Mari Maurice, the team has updated your account. Please try verifying your email address again and let us know if you don't receive the email verification. 

~ Avery
Upwork
td-designs
Tim D Member Since: Apr 9, 2019
16 of 157

Vladimir,

I have nothing in my email or my spam and I have resubmitted my verifcation email now for the second time two days in a row nothing is coming to my email. My email is:**edited for Community Guidelines**. I would like to get this resolved so I can create an account. Please get back with me. Thank you. 

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
17 of 157

Hi Tim, 

The Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your issue. I apologise for the inconvenience. 

~ Avery
Upwork
paololr
Paolo L Member Since: May 16, 2019
18 of 157

Hi there,

I have just tried to make an account and after putting y email address in, and asking several times for it to be resent, i still have not received anything! It is not in any other folders, i even tried a different email and still nothing!

Please help me out

paololr
Paolo L Member Since: May 16, 2019
19 of 157

Cannot even access support as i am not even a memeber yet!

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
20 of 157

Hi Paolo,

I checked and on our end it registers that the verification email has been delivered to the address you currently have set with your account. Could you please check if emails from Upwork aren't been blocked or filtered out of your inbox? You can then try resending the email.

~ Valeria
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS