cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification email not received

99ed57f5
Chris C Member Since: Apr 1, 2017
51 of 157

I am having the same issue.  I am not getting any emails from Upwork.  I have checked spam/junk folder.  I have even run a mail trace, and the email is not even making it to my office 365 echange server.  I have clicked resend email, but no luck.

melaniemaghanoy
Community Guru
Lanie M Member Since: Jun 24, 2015
52 of 157

Hi Chris,

It shows that you have successfully changed your email.

Please let us know if you continue to encounter the same issue.

rwsystems
Rester G Member Since: Apr 11, 2017
53 of 157
Am also facing this problem. I have been trying for the past two weeks but still there is no verification email. What is going on?
angela_enovejas
Angela E Member Since: Apr 19, 2017
54 of 157

Hi. I repeatedly refreshed my email account but i haven't receive any verification email from you. I tried clicking your re-send email multiple times but i haven't receive any. Please. What should I do about it? My email is correct, my spam/trash box has no message from you. Please reply asap. Thank you!

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
55 of 157

Hi Angela, 

I've asked our team to send you an email, so please respond to the email if you receive it or try using an alternative email address if you're still not getting any notifications from our end.

Untitled
lawrencewte
Lawrence E Member Since: Jun 26, 2018
56 of 157
Spoiler
Hi,
I'm having the same issue and would like to know what the next troubleshooting steps are beyond checking spelling, resending, and checking spam/junk folders. 
cylver1z
Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
57 of 157

Hello Lawrence, 

We have escalated your request to our team and one of our team representative already reach out to you. Kindly check your inbox and email notification.

Thank you

Untitled
nnabuike_nwosu
Nwosu N Member Since: Jul 14, 2018
58 of 157
Hi, please I have the same issue, I have resent the confirmation email a couple of times and I still can't see it in my email, please I need help on this ASAP.. Thanks
joanbonjoc
Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
59 of 157

Hi Nwosu,

Sorry to hear you're having this issue. Please check your email again and let us know if you still didn't receive any verification email so we can assist you further. Thanks!

~ Jo-An

Untitled
cloudrtc
Cloudrtc I Member Since: Apr 23, 2017
60 of 157

I am not receiving varification email. i have to create account please help me . my email is *** Edited for Community Guidelines *** i have checked sparm folder and multiples times resend varification email

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS