Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification email not received

versailles
Community Guru
Rene K Member Since: Jul 10, 2014
61 of 157

@cloudrtc I wrote:

I am not receiving varification email. i have to create account please help me . my email is i have checked sparm folder and multiples times resend varification email

Fake names are not allowed.

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
maxmustermann
Max M Member Since: Jun 4, 2017
62 of 157

Exactly the same thing here. No verification email for about a week already. Obviously something is wrong on your side. 

If it were on our side, you wouldn't have so many people having the same problem. Simple logic.

And yes, checked junk/spam folder, and the email is correct as well. 

Answers/solutions? 

websagedesign
Steven S Member Since: Jun 23, 2017
63 of 157

I'm having the same exact issue. Has there been any fix for this that anyone knows of?

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
64 of 157

Hi Steven, we've re-send the confirmation email to you. Could you please check if you received it?

~ Valeria
Upwork
websagedesign
Steven S Member Since: Jun 23, 2017
65 of 157

I did not unfortunately. I recieve your welcome emails though.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
66 of 157

Could you please check your inbox for the email again, Steven? We've resent it again.

~ Valeria
Upwork
99ed57f5
Chris C Member Since: Apr 1, 2017
67 of 157

Chiming back in on the topic...

I found that in my case, the probelm started when my email hosting company had an outage.  During the time of the outage, automated emails from Upwork and another website service were sent to my email address.  Instead of successfully going through, the automated mail servers would have a received an undeleiverable error.  Most automated email servers (Upwork included?) will automatically remove or quarantine any email addresses that are undeleiverable to avoid sending a bumch of emails to nowhere.

Once my hosting company had restored service, email resumed as normal, but still not any automated emails from Upwork nor the other website I had an issue with.  I was able to get emiail retored from the other website who fixed it by going in and restoring my email address within their automated system.  

I presume the only way to get it working is to have someone at Upwork do the same thing to reset/restore the email address (or remove the email restriction) within their automated system. 

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
68 of 157

Hi Chris,

I checked and it doesn't look like emails Upwork sends to you bounce. Could you please check your notification settings and spam folder?

~ Valeria
Upwork
99ed57f5
Chris C Member Since: Apr 1, 2017
69 of 157

My surrent email address is receiving Upwork notifications.  My issue was with aprevious email account that I was never able to get working again.  I can private message you that email address for you to look at.

bhandari_bimala
Bimala B Member Since: Jun 27, 2017
70 of 157
Not receiving verification email
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS