Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification email not received

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
71 of 157

Hi Bimala,

We checked and it doesn't look like the confirmation email notification was blocked. It was successfully sent to you. Could you please check your SPAM and junk folders?

~ Valeria
Upwork
maxmustermann
Max M Member Since: Jun 4, 2017
72 of 157

I'm still waiting for my confirmation message since over a month... I'm just gonna go to freelancers or somewhere else. This is a joke!

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
73 of 157

Max,

Could you please check for the confirmation email once again? It should go through now.

~ Valeria
Upwork
harrietkingston
Harriet K Member Since: Sep 4, 2017
74 of 157

I also haven't received my verification email - I've asked for it to be resent and have checked my spam folder and inbox filters, but still don't have it.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
75 of 157

Hi Harriet,

Let me escalate your concern to the team for investigation. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Edit: Harriet, we checked and there aren't any issues with sending email notifications on Upwork's end. Could you please check if there are any filters set by your email provider? If you are still having issues, please try using a different email.

~ Valeria
Upwork
maxmustermann
Max M Member Since: Jun 4, 2017
76 of 157

I have just given up and moved on to a different freelance community... this definitely makes no sense... I am tired of waiting...

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
77 of 157

Hi Max,

I`m sorry about the delay. I will escalate this to our team for further investigation. One of our team will contact you directly and assist you with this process.

~ Goran
Upwork
darshan1310
Darshan T Member Since: Sep 14, 2017
78 of 157

Hello

As i have created my account in upwork. to get started with that account the email verification is there to receive an email from upwork to the registered email account but i have tried it so many times , didn't revceive any email to verify.

Please help me to get this issue solve so that i can access my account.I have a freelancer account.

Thanks & regards 

Darshan Ttrivedi

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
79 of 157

Hi Darshan,

Thank you for reporting. One of our team members will contact you directly and assist you with this.

~ Goran
Upwork
daugherty-nicole
Nicole D Member Since: Sep 17, 2017
80 of 157

Hello,

I am also having this same issue.  I am trying to create an account so that I can submit a bid on a job.  I have used the Resend Email button, refreshed my email, checked my spam folder, and triple checked the email address I provided.

Nicole

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS