I didn't receive any verification email even after re-sending it so many times
Can you please help me with this ?

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Karim,

I will report this problem, and have one of our teams follow up on your email.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

251 REPLIES 251

Hello Grace,
I can't see the support ticket for the instructions, since the only screen I'm seeing is this one 

46b37908_0-1693126747690.png

Best regards,
Hamza

Hi Hamza,

Please check your email. Our support team sends a corresponding email for every ticket created. You can respond to that email to communicate with them.

~ AJ
Upwork
038cb148
Community Member

Hello UpWork,

I'm stuck with the verification email step.  I just made an account and now trying to do the verification of the email for the first time.  I'm checking this email address for any email from UpWork but I'm not receiving any.  I tested my email by sending an email from my personal gmail address and it is able to receive.

I've tried resending until UpWork told me I have maxed out the resend and told me to wait an hour.  I tried checking junk folder and there is no email from UpWork in there.  So I know this email is able to receive, but not from UpWork.  

I tried to go to the help section within UpWork and try support ticket, but UpWork will automatically send me to email verification page, so I'm not able to utilize that section.  

Please let me know what to do! I would like to hire someone and this is required to hire.

Hi Matthew,

Thank you for reaching out and reporting this. However, I can see that you've successfully verified your email address. Looks like you're all set! Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
969c5d16
Community Member

Hi UpWork,

I'm facing the same issue as Matthew P. - I haven't received the validation email.

My spam folder does not contain it. Resending of the validation email does not help. Could you help me in this topic, please?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Piotr   

Hello Upwork,

I kindly remind about my issue with the validation email.
I would be grateful if you could help me with it.
Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Piotr

Hi there,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Community Member

I have not received the verification email despite multiple attempts to resend it. Could you please assist me with this issue?

Hi Khansa,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
alannajax
Community Member

I'm having the same issue. I've updated my email but have not received the verification email. I clicked the button to resend the email and still nothing. I'm getting other emails from upwork. It's not going into spam, and my Apple settings are correct. Need some help with this.

Trying to update my email address, but I have not received the verification email. I clicked the button to resend the email, but there was still nothing. I'm getting other emails from upwork. I checked my spam folder, and my Apple settings are correct. Need some help with this.

Interestingly enough...after I submitted this topic, the email finally came through. Very odd. But now this is resolved.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths