I didn't receive any verification email even after re-sending it so many times
Can you please help me with this ?

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Karim,

I will report this problem, and have one of our teams follow up on your email.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

251 REPLIES 251

Hi Michael,

I will look into this further and will get back to you once I have more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

how is the progress?

i tried multiple times yesterday, no confirmation emails.

tried again today, still no nothing, any progress?

if so many people facing the same problem, it's frustrating.

Hi Michael,

I'm sorry for the trouble you had. I have asked the help of our team about your concern with receiving the verification email. I'll come back here once I have more information. 

Update: Michael, our team has confirmed that one of our team members will reach out to you via a support ticket and assist you further.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi 

I am having the same issue. No verification email even after multiple requests and resends. Can you please help me? 
I already cheked the spam and the filter configurations on my email. 

Thanks
P. 

Hi Paul,

I'm sorry to hear about that. Could you please try resending the email one more time and let me know if you received it this time?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I didn't receive any verification email even after re-sending it so many times
Can you please help me .

Hi Keysol,

We truly appreciate you reaching out to us here. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets and coordinate with the team here.

~ Arjay
Upwork
5bf84d41
Community Member

Hi Arjay ,

URl not  open for support ticket  it redirct to verification email page .

how to resovle this issues .

Hi Keysol,

Thank you for your message. Could you please check your registered email address for the verification link? 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Dear,

there is  no verification link in my email account  kindly reslove this issue As Soon As Possible .

Thanks

Hi Keysol,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Karim,

I will report this problem, and have one of our teams follow up on your email.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you, and I'm still waiting for it

Hi Goran!

i have my friend here having the same issue. Can you please help us on it? Please?

Her email is **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Your response/ help will be much appreciated!

Erika

Hi Erika,

Please ask your friend to submit a support request and our team will follow up with her directly.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hello Vladimir,

I also just requested to reset my security question. I have reclicked it many times already but I still cannot see the reset link in my email. Please help me with this.

I am also having this problem and I have resend the verification multiple times now without success.  

Hello Oseni,

Thank you for your message. Could you please try resending the email again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello Goram,

Can you help me with the same problem? I am unable to receive the reset link for my security question.

Thank you.

Hi Faith,

Use the link here and fill in your e-mail address. Afterwards you will receive an email instructing you on how to reset your security questions.

Untitled

Hello,

This has been happening to my account also for more than two weeks now. i am not receiving emails from clients, invitations and the usuals. My last email notification was from a job interview invitation last May 15. I have not changed my settings or my yahoo settings.

Can you check on this please.

Thanks

I have the same problem! My junk mail is empty

I have tried following your advice, but I still do not see the email. Please assist

Hi Ivano,

If you can't see the verification email in the spam folder of your registered email address, please try requesting it again and let us know if you have received the email or if you need further assistance. The recent maintenance might have affected your previous requests so please give it another try now that the website is fully operational.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

I have the same problem, no confimation email sent, I checked everywhere. 

Hi Mohammad, 

I have shared your account information with the Customer Support Team and they will get in touch with you to assist you with your issue.

~ Avery
Upwork

I am having the same problem of not receiving the verificaiton email.  I have checked the Spam folder and requested a new verification 4x.  I even tried a different email address and still nothing. It's bebb almost 30 mins.

Hi

Im facing similar issue. Kindly look into it

Hi Asha,

We apologize for the inconvenience, we are currently experiencing technical difficulties with the Upwork website. You can subscribe to https://status.upwork.com and follow the latest service updates.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran

I have same problem with email verification but i can receive the"Welcome to Upwork. Let's get started."Please see attached.

It's wired.Can you solve this provlem for me asap?

Thanks a lot

Peter

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Peter, 

The team has resolved the issue. Please try verifying your email again and let us know if the issue persists. 

~ Avery
Upwork

This is very serious for the site that mediates between employers and workers. The same problem for me.

Hi Goran,

Sorry about that. Our team has already removed the bounce email. You may now try again to verify your email. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

hello i can't verify my email addres I have done all as suggested no luck.

Hi Etiendem,

Please try resending the verification email now and let me know if you don`t receive it again, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

it says I have reached my maximum number of attempts

Hi Etiendem,

I checked your account and was not able to find any issues. Please log out and log in again or use another browser to resend the verification email. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

thank you so much I did succeed, thanks for the assistance.

Hi,
I hope you will be happy.
I am facing problem by verifying email. My e-mail is ashfaqahmad@gmail.com
Please solved my issue.
Thanks

Hi Ashfaq,

We apologize if this has been an inconvenience. We have escalated your concern to the appropriate team. One of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Let us know if you need anything else.

~ Riri
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths