I didn't receive any verification email even after re-sending it so many times
Can you please help me with this ?

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Karim,

I will report this problem, and have one of our teams follow up on your email.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

251 REPLIES 251

Hi Giulia,

Please be patient for a couple of hours and resend the email again. If you still don't receive it let us (Moderators) know by posting an update here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Finally got it.

Thanks!

Have a great day

Hi,

I'm using the correct email, spam is empty, checked google admin and confirmed nothing is being sent to me. Please help!

Thank you,

Heather

Hi Heather,

We checked and the confirmation email was sent to your email successfully. Please resend the email one more time and let us know if you received the confirmation email.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
abdulmoiz1112
Community Member

When i login to my mobile app it says to verify my email and i dont get any verification email. i have tried several times

can anyone help

thanks

Hi Abdul,

Please try resending the email again and checking your junk and spam folders as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

have tried but there is no email in junk

Hi Abdul,

You have already verified your email successfully. Feel free to continue using your profile and if you have any additional questions let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I'm also not receiving any verification emails. I've tried multiple times. 

Hi Martin,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Please resend the email one more time, check your inbox and spam folder, make sure you've entered the email address correctly and lastly use the option to change the email address you provided if you are still having issues. Let us know if you received the confirmation email.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
sam_zeeum
Community Member

I've been trying to verify my email but when I click on the button I don't get anything in my inbox. I've checked my junk/spam inbox and nothing there either. 

Hi Sheersho,

Please try resending the email now and checking your Junk and Spam folders as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello I am not receiving any verification emails from upwork. My spam folders are empty. I also dont have any filters. My email (**Edited for community guidelines**) works in sending and receiving emails. Can you help me? Thank you!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mark Kenneth,

I checked and the confirmation email was sent to your email successfully. Make sure you've entered the email address correctly and lastly use the option to change the email address you provided if you are still having issues. Afterwards, Please resend the email one more time, check your inbox and spam folder, check the settings for your email provider and make sure emails from Upwork aren't being blocked. 

Let us know if you received the confirmation email.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
b7e7a623
Community Member

Hello. What I did is I changed the email to another email of mine. I received a verification email but since that's not my company email that I should be using with upwork I didnt confirm it rather I signed up again using my company email. This time when I reached the verification page I did receive an email. I got it working now. Thanks!

ce116ee4
Community Member

Hi,

Receiving several emails for verification of email, but everytime I click on the link, I get message that it is expired.

Also, if I click on the Help Center link on your portal it immediately redirect to home page.

Please help,

Laxmikant

Hi Laxmikant,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket/email and assist you further with verifying your email. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
d9d670ab
Community Member

I have not received a verification email, despite repeatedly clicking on resend. It is not in my Junk Mail folder. I have received promotional emails from upwork, but not my verification email.

I am unable to proceed without it and I can see that this is a common problem with lots of  people. What is the solution?

Regards

George

Hi George,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with verifying your email. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you for your prompt response.

As you can see, I received this email of yours just fine! It's the
verification email that I have not received.

Regards

George
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update, George.

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
holocardz
Community Member

I also haven’t received a verification email. Tried multiple times and checked all folders.

How should I proceed?

Thanks,

Morris

Hi Morris,

Please try resending the verification email now and also check your junk and spam folders. If you`re still not receiving any emails let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I will have to wait some time now - "You've reached your verification email limit. If you need to send additional verification emails, please try again in about an hour." 

Thanks

Hi

I also cannot receive verification email. I've tried 5 times and checked Spam/Junk Folder and still nothing there.

Please advise.

Alan

Hi Alan, 

I just did something on my end for your account. Could you please try verifying your email again, and let me know if the issue persists?

~ Avery
Upwork

Thanks so much! It works now!

Thanks so much! It works now!
romanserd
Community Member

Hi!

Same as members on this topic i also can`t receive a verification email. I tried 3 times, checked spam and other folders, but i found nothing ( 

How to get started? Please help

Hi Roman,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble completing the email verification process. Could you please retry it now, and if you are still not able to receive the verification email, please let us know. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Joanne, thanks a lot, its works

c0442328
Community Member

Hi there,

I have tried resending the verification email but I still haven't received it. It's now telling me I've reached my limit and to try resending in an hour. I have checked spam folders and there is nothing there. Can you fix this?

Hi Angela,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your email verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I'm all sorted now Goran, thanks!

Please help me sir. I'm having the same issue. I tried to change my profile email from my personal email to my business email but would never recieve the verification email. I then deleted the profile and tried to set up a profile using my business email from the get go. Still not receiving the verification email. I have checked spam and every other folder in my Gsuite business email account and still nothing. Please help. 😞

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Robert,

Please try resending the email again and checking your junk and spam folders as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
c96d1939
Community Member

Hi,

I am having the same problem. I have checked several times that the email is correct. I also checked my spam folder. There is nothing. I want to get started soon.

Hope someone can help me.
Thanks!

Hi Jon,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. Our team reached out to you via ticket and email to assist you further with your email verification.

~ Goran
Upwork
sheper_ahmed
Community Member

Hi

I didn't receive any verification email even after re-sending it so many times
Can you please help me with this? I check my spam but did not get. my email is 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Thanks

Sheper Ahmed

Hi Sheperahmed,

One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with your verification. You can access your tickets here. Please follow up on the ticket so that our team can assist you further.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths