cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Verification of location assistance needed

LeErin H Member Since: Oct 20, 2017
1 of 6

Hello-

Could you have someone open a ticket for my issue. I am having a issue with verification of my location.

I have uploaded my drivers license and still getting this error message:

"Unfortunately, you cannot submit a proposal for this job post because it requires location verification. Based on your previous attempts, you are currently not eligible to verify your location. Please contact customer support."

LeErin

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
BEST ANSWER
2 of 6

PLEASE STOP SPAMMING THE FORUM!

If you haven't already, you should remove your driving licence from your other post. Posting your ID documents on a public forum is at best foolish, at worst it will lead to identity theft. Don't do that....

LeErin H Member Since: Oct 20, 2017
3 of 6

Hello- 

I am not trying to spam the fourm. I thought I was sending a private message.  I am not able to delete a message either??? I just went in and cleared it. Would you please tell me you cannot see it.  I am so new to this. Ahhh! Sorry!

LeErin

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
4 of 6

Hi LeErin, 

I'll go ahead and share your issue with the Customer Support Team so that they can reach out to you directly to help you resolve this issue.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Patricia Julia G Member Since: Feb 19, 2018
5 of 6
I have the same problem, it will only allow me to upload British driving license or British passport and I’m a Polish person living in the UK
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
6 of 6

Hi Patricia Julia,

A member of our customer support team will reach our and assist you in completing the verification step. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS