🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Verification
Page options
5772c4fa
Community Member

Verification

Hi.

I joined upwork recently and i was looking forward to update my account from basic to freelancer plus. The first time i submitted my ID the verification failed i don't know for what reason. The i submitted my ID again after changing my Surname because my ID card of Korea has my family name as my first name. It is still under review for the past 3 days and it says it was supposed to be completed in two business days. 

Please someone help me with this. It has already taken so much of my time. 

5 REPLIES 5
AndreaG

Hi Muhammad,

I checked but don't see any pending verification requests on your account. Could you please send a screenshot of where you see this request?

~Andrea
Upwork
5772c4fa
Community Member

Hi.

I have attached the screenshot. 

Thanks.

Hi Muhammad,

I just checked, but I was not able to see the error you shared. Could you please try again using a different browser or after clearing your cache and cookies? Please let us know if the issue persists. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
5772c4fa
Community Member

Hi.

I have tried all possible browers from my phone and laptop. I have tried deleting my cache history and everything but still the issue persists. Please check the attached screenshot.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Muhammad,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members