🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Verification
Page options
alina-puchkan
Community Member

Verification

Hi, I have a problem, but not with my account, with an account of my partner. He has an upwork profile which has no activity a few years. Now he has to verify it by the verification flow. Every time he clicks the "contact customer support" or "help&support" it redirects back on the first page, thus he has no possibility to verify his account. Moreover, he can neither create an issue nor ask a question in upwork community, that's why I'm writing to you from my account. Here are some redirection issues like our: HTTP://community.outwork.com/TV/Network/HELP-Help-amp-support-keep-redirecting-me-to-my-jobs-feed/mo..., HTTP://community.outwork.com/TV/Freelancers/indirectness's/mop/599066#M363471. We found a lot of the same issues, but we can't connect the manager directly from the suspended account. We also noticed that such a problem is solved individually. Looking forward to the reply.

2 REPLIES 2
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alina, 

I'm sorry to learn about your partner's concern. I checked the links you sent and was unable to access it. Should it be community.upwork.com or community.outwork.com? 

In the meantime, you can ask your partner to try clearing your cookies or use a different browser to see if the issue persists. If this doesn't work, your partner can reach out to us through our other support channels so that the team can assist him further.

~ Avery
Upwork
35683fa9
Community Member

Hi .how are you 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members