cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video Call Verification

Abdelhadi F Member Since: May 24, 2017
1 of 11
I received an email in this regard. Where should I go to complete a video cakl verificatiin. The link provided in the email just takes me to the help center page. Thank you
Priyanka D Member Since: May 24, 2017
2 of 11

Hello There,

I have video verifiaction today and the verification was not completed through the Upwork video call so Operator ask my Skype Id and I have given to her but I am waiting for the invitation on Skype from 1 Hours but no invitaion, Please let me know how much time it will take.

Thanks

Priyanka D Member Since: May 24, 2017
3 of 11

I have video verifiaction today and the verification was not completed through the Upwork video call so Operator ask my Skype Id and I have given to her but I am waiting for the invitation on Skype from 1 Hours but no invitaion, Please let me know how much time it will take.

Thanks

Bryon A Member Since: May 24, 2017
4 of 11

Upwork has suspended features of my account for lack of verification and their own process of doing so doesn't work.

The video chat service does not function or there is never a response.

The experience of not being notified before hand of the suspension or a practical way of verification is frustrating.

If I treated my clients like this they would fire me.

Time to move to another service.

Community Guru
Garnor M Member Since: Oct 29, 2014
5 of 11

Hi folks,

It seems we had an issue with the video verification functionality appearing to users upon clicking the email link. We believe we've resolved that issue, so please try clicking the link from your email again to complete the video request. 

Kristine G Member Since: Feb 11, 2019
6 of 11
Hi,
I emailed Upwork team a few times because of not receiving any emails regarding verification video call. Until now no feedback Regarding my account status since last week. i wasn't able to Send proposal eventhough i see lots of potential clients. Please kindly assist.
Thank you.
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
7 of 11

Hi Kristine,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further the video verification process, thank you.

Untitled
Giorgos D Member Since: Sep 10, 2018
8 of 11

Hi,there.

My name is Giorgos and I am from Greece.

I send this  messsage for getting the Videocall Verification result.
I already have been passed the videcall verification successfully 4 days ago and he said I could apply a job within 24 hours.

But I am waiting for over 96 hours and I don't get any messages from you.

Almost 10 times, I have chatted with your Help&Support center, but he or she said me I should wait.

Please help me to work here.

I truly love Upwork and I really want to work here.

I will wait for good news.

Thank you.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
9 of 11

Hi Giorgos,

I'll follow up with the team and they'll update you directly regarding your profile status as soon as possible! Thank you for reaching out to us!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Petros K Member Since: Apr 4, 2019
10 of 11

hello there.

I have EXACTLY the same problem

I received the Email to do a videocall verification and nothing happens when I click at the link.

It just takes me to the Main Area of Help TOpics.

Now the same happens when I click at the homepage of Upwork

I have send 3 Tickets, and 3 Emails

0 Answers

Now I can't place bids on any jobs

Can u fix it ?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS