cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video Verification....

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
91 of 116

Hi Phan Thu, 

I checked your account and can see that the team has emailed you the instructions on how you can verify your profile. Please check the email associated with your account so that you can initiate the video verification process. 

-Avery
Untitled
Muhibur R Member Since: Sep 21, 2017
92 of 116

I want to verify my profile through Video verification. May I know the process?

Thanks 

Muhibur Rahman

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
93 of 116

Hi Muhibur,

profile verification can't be requested but our team will follow up with you in the near future and share instructions for verifying your profile.

Aaron G Member Since: Oct 3, 2017
94 of 116

I recently went through with the video verification process (it was approximately 2 or 3 days ago).  How long before I can start to submit proposals to projects again?  I have been checking back on Upwork pretty regularly and I still see that submitting to some jobs in my feed is currently not an option for me.  

Does it have anything to do with my answering a verification question incorrectly, even though it had nothing to do with the subject matter I freelance in?  

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
95 of 116

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for completing the verification. Could you please try submitting proposals again?

~ Valeria
Untitled
Aaron G Member Since: Oct 3, 2017
96 of 116

All fixed now.  Thanks for the assistance!

Community Guru
Janean L Member Since: Apr 6, 2016
97 of 116

@Aaron --

You may have been asked to do video verification because a Google search of your profile picture produces Linked-In pictures (exact duplicates of your profile photo) for no fewer than NINE different linked-in accounts. Initials for the accounts are: J.P., M.S., N.H., R.W., V.C., A.C., J.L., I.D., and M.P.  

Since you passed a video verification, I can only assume that you are the "original." I suggest you try to figure out who the nine fakes are, and why and how they are using your profile picture.

Noda M Member Since: Nov 10, 2017
98 of 116

Hi,
I completed video verification about 6 hours ago but I still can't submit proposals. Can you tell me what is the reason?

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
99 of 116

Hi Noda,

Our team will follow up with you soon and update you directly regarding your profile status.

Anna K Member Since: Nov 11, 2017
100 of 116

Hey guys!

I'm new to the Upwork, been here for a few months and actually got a job proposal just a few days ago.

Completed a video verification about 3 hours ago and it seems my account is still frozen or something.

Can you please tell me, what's the reason? Do I have to wait up to 48 hours? Smiley Happy

Surely, my work can wait even longer... I've already interrupted it because of all the video verification process.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS