cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video Verification....

Caitlin K Member Since: Mar 6, 2019
131 of 139

My profile is on hold pending video ID verification, but I can't find where to complete this task. Clicking the link in my email just takes me to the Upwork FAQ page, and the FAQ tells me to click the link in my e-mail. Stuck in a loop...

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
132 of 139

Hi Caitlin,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ben Y Member Since: Apr 29, 2019
133 of 139

Hey Upwork. Please check my profile. No agent could verify this profile.

134 of 139

Anyone can help me?

135 of 139

Hi Ben,

May you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re able to use the verification link provided in your support ticket. Once you initiate the process our agent will follow up to guide you through the process and advise you directly about any of your concerns.

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
136 of 139

I met several agents but they said that they couldn't complete this verification.

137 of 139

Can't resolve this issue? Can you check my tickets for the verification?

138 of 139

Nobody can help me?

139 of 139

Hi Ben,

I checked and it looks like our team has already provided an update on your support ticket.

In order to lift the hold placed on your account, you will need to complete the verification process following instructions shared by our team.

Once you are ready to proceed with the verification process confirm that with our team and our agent will follow up to guide you through the process and advise you directly about your verification process.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS