Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video Verification....

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
11 of 166

Hi Carolina,

Could you please confirm you're checking your Upwork-related email, and the notifications are not in your spam or junk folder?

You can also access the notification from your Help Center page > My Requests or use this link. Please let me know if you were able to access the ticket and verify your profile by following the instructions our agent shared yesterday.

Untitled
dye-tracy
Tracy D Member Since: Feb 20, 2017
12 of 166

I just did the video chat yesterday.  You don't need anything, they just want to see a smiling face to prove you're not a robot or something.  Easy as pie. 

ailisea
Alice D Member Since: Aug 26, 2017
13 of 166
Hello everyone,

my account is currently on hold as well. What bothers me is that is the second time I have to go through the video verification project? Why is that?

The first verification was completed a few months ago yet here we are again.

I've tried to contact the help desk but they've only apologized for the inconvenient. I'd really like to hear an explanation because I'm perfectly fine with a one-time verification... but two times in a single year? Unnerving to say the least.

And I've also found out that my webcam doesn't work, so I really don't know what to do.

Any help would be much appreciated.

pythonist49
Yacine F Member Since: Apr 23, 2020
14 of 166

Good morning everyone

They sent me something about video verification 

I entered and the bot connected me to an agent when I taked to him I told him  I had an issue when changing my profie photo after that the agent left immediately 

I tried to enter again but the bot was unable to connect me to an agent 

djondinium
Community Manager
Aleksandar D Community Manager Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
15 of 166

Hi Yacine,

I shared your issue with the rest of our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
nittyabalodia
Nittya B Member Since: Aug 4, 2020
16 of 166

Hi Valeria,

I am new to upwork and have been asked to verify my accoungt. However the vdeo verification is not working.. Please help

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
17 of 166

Hi Nittya,

Could you please try to use Mozilla Firefox and try to initiate the video chat? If the issue persists, please let us know. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
uphong
David H Member Since: Oct 3, 2016
18 of 166

Hello,

That's interesting!
When does Upwork ask users to take a Video Verification?
I have heard this for the first time. And I didn't get such email from Upwork yet.
I will have to do it sooner or later?

Thanks

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
19 of 166

Hi David, 

The video-chat verification is something that the team is gradually rolling out to more freelancers. You will have to complete it once you get notified but I am not sure as to the timing of when it should happen. 

~ Avery
Upwork
tejas-parmar
Tejas P Member Since: Jun 14, 2018
20 of 166

Dear Team,

I have two issues below, 

1. at login -> it shows, Financial transactions for Tejas **Edited for Community Guidelines**(17378305) have been limited

2. while bidding, -> it shows, video verification is pending 

Due to above error, i'm unable to bid from my profile. 

I request to arrange video verification.

Regards,

Tejas Parmar

Agency Name : Softices  

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS