cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video Verification....

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
11 of 116

Hi Carolina,

Could you please confirm you're checking your Upwork-related email, and the notifications are not in your spam or junk folder?

You can also access the notification from your Help Center page > My Requests or use this link. Please let me know if you were able to access the ticket and verify your profile by following the instructions our agent shared yesterday.

Tracy D Member Since: Feb 20, 2017
12 of 116

I just did the video chat yesterday.  You don't need anything, they just want to see a smiling face to prove you're not a robot or something.  Easy as pie. 

Alice B Member Since: Aug 26, 2017
13 of 116
Hello everyone,

my account is currently on hold as well. What bothers me is that is the second time I have to go through the video verification project? Why is that?

The first verification was completed a few months ago yet here we are again.

I've tried to contact the help desk but they've only apologized for the inconvenient. I'd really like to hear an explanation because I'm perfectly fine with a one-time verification... but two times in a single year? Unnerving to say the least.

And I've also found out that my webcam doesn't work, so I really don't know what to do.

Any help would be much appreciated.

David H Member Since: Oct 3, 2016
14 of 116

Hello,

That's interesting!
When does Upwork ask users to take a Video Verification?
I have heard this for the first time. And I didn't get such email from Upwork yet.
I will have to do it sooner or later?

Thanks

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
15 of 116

Hi David, 

The video-chat verification is something that the team is gradually rolling out to more freelancers. You will have to complete it once you get notified but I am not sure as to the timing of when it should happen. 

-Avery
Untitled
Tejas P Member Since: Jun 14, 2018
16 of 116

Dear Team,

I have two issues below, 

1. at login -> it shows, Financial transactions for Tejas **Edited for Community Guidelines**(17378305) have been limited

2. while bidding, -> it shows, video verification is pending 

Due to above error, i'm unable to bid from my profile. 

I request to arrange video verification.

Regards,

Tejas Parmar

Agency Name : Softices  

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
17 of 116

Hi Tejas,

Please refer to the detailed instructions shared with you on your ticket on how to complete this short process. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you!

Untitled
Namta D Member Since: Aug 2, 2018
18 of 116

Hello,

I have accidently deleted my video verification email and now I have no idea how to verify my account.  The submit proposals button is disabled as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
19 of 116

Hi Namta,

Our team also reached out to you via ticket with the instructions on how to finish this short process. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
Community Guru
SAMRAT C Member Since: Jun 1, 2016
20 of 116

Hi Valeria,

Those freelancers who have already verified their identities (like me) on Elance through Skype video interview (Integrity Aristotle), will they also be requested to do that here on Upwork? 

Thanks,

Samrat

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS