Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video Verification....

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
21 of 166

Hi Tejas,

Please refer to the detailed instructions shared with you on your ticket on how to complete this short process. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork
devinamta
Namta D Member Since: Aug 2, 2018
22 of 166

Hello,

I have accidently deleted my video verification email and now I have no idea how to verify my account.  The submit proposals button is disabled as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

g_vasilevski
23 of 166

Hi Namta,

Our team also reached out to you via ticket with the instructions on how to finish this short process. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
mamunabdullah_56
Abdullah-Al- M Member Since: Feb 15, 2019
24 of 166
Hi,  Already i have completed the video verification 48 hours before. but my account is not resume yet. What is the reason?

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
25 of 166

Hi Abdullah Al,

I checked with the team, and they've confirmed that you have not yet completed the video verification step. Please follow the link shared on the email so that you can proceed with completing this process. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
viaviz
Olajide J Member Since: Apr 23, 2020
26 of 166

Hello Valeria,

I'm unable to initiate the video verification call after clicking the link. It redirects me to the support basic page and it's really frustrating. I've also downloaded Mozilla firefox and still got the same result. Will you assist in verifying please??

~Olajide.

g_vasilevski
27 of 166

Hi Olajide,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
vishu3756
Vishal S Member Since: May 1, 2020
28 of 166
Hi I have not received any email regarding video verification today
egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
29 of 166

Hi Vishal,

Please refer to this ticket for more information regarding the verification process, where our team already shared tips about using a device with a connected camera and microphone for the verification process. Use the link provided in the ticket and our agent will guide you through the process!

~ Nikola

Untitled
samrat3
Community Guru
Samrat C Member Since: Jun 1, 2016
30 of 166

Hi Valeria,

Those freelancers who have already verified their identities (like me) on Elance through Skype video interview (Integrity Aristotle), will they also be requested to do that here on Upwork? 

Thanks,

Samrat

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS