cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video Verification....

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
31 of 139

Md. R,

You will receive an email from our verification team if they need to verify your profile. I checked your account and it looks like our team didn't require you this step at this time. When they do, they will reach out to you via email. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Ratipriya K Member Since: Jan 25, 2019
32 of 139
Hi,
I completed video id verification. It is more than 48 hours I have completed my video id verification. But till I have not received any email or notification regarding my account temporary hold is lifted or not. How can I assure about my account temporary hold status.
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
33 of 139

Hi Ratipriya,

I checked with the team and they confirmed that the temporary hold on your account has already been lifted. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Evan Y Member Since: May 6, 2019
34 of 139
Hi can you send me a video verification?
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
35 of 139

Hi Evan, 

It doesn't look like you're being requested to verify your profile through a video-chat verification. If the team finds the need to do so, they will reach out to you through an email with instructions on how you can complete your verification. 

Let me know if you need further help with anything!

-Avery
Untitled
Joel B Member Since: May 6, 2019
36 of 139

I had a verification call on my account, I'm still waiting for a response after a week. I even finished a job for a client but can't get my earnings because my account is on hold. I even had to create this account to post here since can't access customer support. What is going on?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
37 of 139

Hi Joel, 

It looks like our Social Support Team is currently assisting you through a Twitter, and Facebook private message. I will recommend that you continue communicating with them through the private messages so that they can assist you with your account. 

As a gentle reminder, please close this new account to comply with the Upwork Terms of Service as users are not allowed to have more than one account on Upwork. 

-Avery
Untitled
Abdullah Al M Member Since: Feb 15, 2019
38 of 139
How and Why?
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
39 of 139

Hi Abdullah,

Once it is requested our team will reach out to you via ticket with detailed instructions on how to complete this short process. At the moment you don't have any pending requests to complete our video verification process. Thank you.

Untitled
Community Guru
Jennifer D Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
40 of 139

I just wanna know why on earth Kat C, who is currently the featured contributor on the forum, was subjected to an identity review at all???

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS