Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video Verification....

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
41 of 166

Hi Ratipriya,

I checked with the team and they confirmed that the temporary hold on your account has already been lifted. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
young02
Evan Y Member Since: May 6, 2019
42 of 166
Hi can you send me a video verification?
aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
43 of 166

Hi Evan, 

It doesn't look like you're being requested to verify your profile through a video-chat verification. If the team finds the need to do so, they will reach out to you through an email with instructions on how you can complete your verification. 

Let me know if you need further help with anything!

~ Avery
Upwork
aviderim
Joel B Member Since: May 6, 2019
44 of 166

I had a verification call on my account, I'm still waiting for a response after a week. I even finished a job for a client but can't get my earnings because my account is on hold. I even had to create this account to post here since can't access customer support. What is going on?

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
45 of 166

Hi Joel, 

It looks like our Social Support Team is currently assisting you through a Twitter, and Facebook private message. I will recommend that you continue communicating with them through the private messages so that they can assist you with your account. 

As a gentle reminder, please close this new account to comply with the Upwork Terms of Service as users are not allowed to have more than one account on Upwork. 

~ Avery
Upwork
mamunabdullah_56
Abdullah-Al- M Member Since: Feb 15, 2019
46 of 166
How and Why?
g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
47 of 166

Hi Abdullah,

Once it is requested our team will reach out to you via ticket with detailed instructions on how to complete this short process. At the moment you don't have any pending requests to complete our video verification process. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
jeffrey_kimani
Jeffrey K Member Since: Jan 8, 2021
48 of 166
screencapture-upwork-ab-identity-verification-2021-01-08-20_15_21.png

Hi! I am a new member here, and I have an issue with my video verification process. I've already

verified my government-issued ID, but I am unable to initiate the video verification call. I'm using Ubuntu 20.04 together with the latest version of Google Chrome.

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
49 of 166

Hi Jeffrey,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
9ec8e83b
Adeel Ahmed K Member Since: Jan 8, 2021
50 of 166

Hi,
I have been facing the same issue. At first my profile was kept on hold. After uploading my ID and selfie, it, now, asks for video verification! How to finish that?
Thanks

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS