cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video Verification

Mehwish P Member Since: Mar 20, 2017
1 of 9

I get video verification email today. I was did with my ID card before couple of month ago. I am not fake freelancer but i put my husband picture in profile pic.What I have to do now to save my profile.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 9

Hi Mehwish,

Feel free to follow up directly on your ticket with any additional questions and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
3 of 9

i am going to suspend ?

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4 of 9

Mehwish P wrote:

i am going to suspend ?

Quite possibly. You were advised earlier this year that your profile picture must be a photo of yourself. You ignored it and put up a photo of someone else. 

5 of 9

its really big mistake from my side.I highly appologize for it. I have completed about 4000 hours with more than 50 projects and top rated from years.All my clients are satisfied with my work. do you guys not give me one chance to allow edit my pic ?

Community Guru
Pat M Member Since: Jun 18, 2016
6 of 9

Mehwish, frankly from a business perspective UW most probably believes that since you've violated one TOS (Term of Service), what's to prevent you from violating more?  You've violated their trust in you.

Yes, you definitely made a big mistake.  It evidently wasn't the type whereby you misunderstood but rather whereby you made an error in judgment.  In those cases apologies generally don't have much substance. 

7 of 9
Its mis understanding, last time UW warn me for not clear photo. Its first time that photo is mismatch and i was not aware of that. When i create my upwork account at that time photo was not necessary.
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
8 of 9

Mehwish P wrote:
Its first time that photo is mismatch and i was not aware of that. When i create my upwork account at that time photo was not necessary.

Yes you were "aware of that"

In 2017 you were specifically told "you need to add a professional-looking photo of yourself to your Profile.  It's required in Upwork's TOS (Terms of Service). "

You responded that you will. Instead you put up a photo of someone else.

9 of 9

yes upwork let me know in May 2017 and I set my profile photo of mine but later I will add my husband photo. I really did a big mistake. Can you please help me to solve my isssue 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS