cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video Verification

andrey_momotok
Andrii M Member Since: Nov 17, 2018
1 of 5

Hello. 5 days ago I received a message asking me to confirm my profile via video verification. I followed all the instructions in order to make a video call to confirm the profile. But unfortunately, when you try to contact, nothing happens. Tell me what to do in this situation. Since I can not contact the customer.

Sincerely,
Andrey

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2 of 5

Hi Andrey,

I checked this for you and you have followed up on your support ticket regarding the verification process.  I will follow up with our team handling your case and they will update you through that same ticket with more information and further guide you through your verification process. Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
andrey_momotok
3 of 5

Unfortunately, nothing happens. After clicking on the "Chat Now" button, nothing happens. I sent you a screenshot of a pop-up window, which after clicking does not respond.

I can not contact the customer. I worry that this may affect our working relationships and my future career at Upwork

Please tell me what to do in this situation?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4 of 5

Hi Andrey,

I'm sorry to hear that. I saw that you provided this same info on your support ticket, and I have followed up with our team. One of your agents will follow up with you shortly and assist you further directly through your existing support ticket. Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
andrey_momotok
5 of 5

I was asked to send my Skype ID. To call me and make a video call to complete the verification process. Tell me when they call me to confirm my profile.

Thank you in advance for your attention to my problem.

Regards,

Andrey

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS