Did you mean: 

Video embedding in Portfolio

Alexander V Member Since: Jun 25, 2015
11 of 25

Any updates on this?

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
12 of 25

Hi Alexander,

I'd like to clarify that while the option to directly embed videos in Portfolio is not yet available, freelancers can link their YouTube or Vimeo videos in samples. Thank you for sharing your feedback in the Community. 

Artem L Member Since: Jun 21, 2019
13 of 25
Hi there!
Can't to add embedding youtube video in my portfolio. Save button inactive. I read help articles 3 times. My video is public, without monetize. I don't know what should I do. Please help me
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
14 of 25

Hi Artem,

Please refer to Vladimir post above:

I'd like to clarify that while the option to directly embed videos in Portfolio is not yet available, freelancers can link their YouTube or Vimeo videos in samples.

Untitled
Artem L Member Since: Jun 21, 2019
15 of 25
Hello, could you tell me how I can add YouTube video in my portfolio? I broke my mind already.
And I have seen a lot of video in Portfolio of other accounts
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
16 of 25

Hi Artem,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about your report, including the link you're trying to add. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Usman Y Member Since: Jul 25, 2017
17 of 25

I think a lot of User Experience on upwork platform needs to updated according to latest web trends, 

I have been working since months now. But even i lost and puzzled in website trying to sort out "what i was doin" and in order to do, where should I go. 

So i think a huge gap.

Parth P Member Since: Aug 9, 2013
18 of 25

I'm trying to add the video link to a portfolio item , but it is not accepting it at all, my video is public on youtube without any restrictions at all.

Why Can't do it ? Please have a look at attached image

video issue.PNG

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
19 of 25

Hi Parth,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to complete your portfolio item. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this let me know, thank you.

Untitled
Parth P Member Since: Aug 9, 2013
20 of 25

Goran,

It does not work , i cleaned cookies and cache , doesn't work at all.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS