🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Video verification
Page options
88a77c05
Community Member

Video verification

There was a question that I want to ask. If there's somebody who's English is basic means he can understand and write English in writing but it is difficult for him to understand and speak it conversationally. So if such a person is required to do video identity verification so can somebody else help him in understanding the English and giving a proper reply in English?
I am saying can he/she have somebody else sitting beside him who can translate the questions for him and give answers in proper English?
3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Feel free to use the link available in notification on your profile (screenshot for reference) to start your verification process. Once you start your verification our agent will kindly guide you true the process. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
88a77c05
Community Member

Hey thankyou for replying but actually I was trying to know about the official upwork policy regarding such situations. I mean do you guys allow somebody to help communicate during a video verification process if the person has difficult in understanding conversational English?

Hi Muhammad,

Once you`re connected with one of our agents feel free to let them know anything you may need. Our team will be more than happy to assist you with completing your verification process. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths