🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » 'View Dispute' button on My Jobs page leads t...
Page options
jonatom
Community Member

'View Dispute' button on My Jobs page leads to "This page doesn't exist". Can you help?

Hello,

The 'View Dispute' button on My Jobs page leads to "This page doesn't exist", followed by;

"Please return to the previous page, or visit our home page.

If the issue continues, visit our Help Center.

Error 404 (A)
Trace ID: 55d48622dd80bfed-MAN"

Any ideas?
It's my first ever dispute after being here on Upwork for years so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jon

4 REPLIES 4
jonatom
Community Member

Wierd... The "View Dispute" button on the email I received works fine.

For some reason the link address of the View Dispute button on My Jobs page is:

https://www.upwork.com/ab/f/contracts/235............etc

compared to

https://www.upwork.com/d/contracts/235............etc

on the email link which does work.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jon,

We checked this for you and were not able to replicate the issue you're describing. We were able to see the reply you sent.

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?  Make sure you're logged into your account and then click on the Question Mark > Disputes on your account. This page may take a few seconds to load but as long as you're logged into your account the dispute should show. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
jonatom
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

Thanks for the response. 

I've just cleared cache & cookies and tried with Firefox instead of Chrome and the "View Dispute" Button on 'My Jobs' page still doesnt work.

Just to be clear, the clicking on the question mark and then disputes has always worked, it's the button pictured in my attached screenshot that links to "Page Doesnt Exist"

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for following up, Jon!

We apologize for the inconvenience this caused you. Our team will reach out to you regarding this issue directly via a support ticket and keep you updated. 

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members