🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » View competitor bids for any job
Page options
rohitaccession
Community Member

View competitor bids for any job

Hello,

Greetings.

I have upgraded my plan from Basic to Plus. The features are in the Plus Membership Plan, but I can't see the feature "View competitor bids". Let me know how I can view that feature.

70 Connects/month

Your profile will never be set to hidden due to inactivity

Setting to keep your earnings confidential

View competitor bids for any job

Customize your profile URL

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Rohit S wrote:

I have upgraded my plan from Basic to Plus. The features are in the Plus Membership Plan, but I can't see the feature "View competitor bids". Let me know how I can view that feature.

You can only see the lowest, highest and average bids from proposals which have not been declined, archived or withdrawn om job posts where there are enough applicants (a handful or so.)

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20
petra_r
Community Member

Rohit S wrote:

You can only see the lowest, highest and average bids from proposals which have not been declined, archived or withdrawn om job posts where there are enough applicants (a handful or so.)

Hi,

I cannot even see the highest and lowest bid while applying or after applying to jobs.

Hi Hatem,

I checked this for you and was not able to replicate the issue you're describing. All the job postings from your profile have bid ranges. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Please note that the ranges won't display if there are less than three bids on the job. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I have upgraded the plan and I should be able to see View competitor bids for any job. but I don't see anything like that.

I can see something like this - 

Bid range -High $350.00 | Avg $186.67 | Low $100.00

I hope it is not what you say "View competitor bids for any job

It is exactly that. Try to not be Low section.

It looks like this is what it is. Very missileading text. I will cancel my subscription now. Smiley Very Happy

Hey, I have changed my membership plan from basic to plus for the last 4 months. But I cannot see how to check the competitor bids for any job. I don't know where I can see that. If you know please help. 

Thank you. 

Javed Aslam

Hi Javed

Thank you for reaching out to us. You should be able to see bid ranges when you click on Job Post and scroll to the Activity on this job section. Here is a screenshot for reference. Please note that the bid range only appears when there are more than 5 proposals for those job posts.

Let us know if you have further questions. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Exactly right, but there have also one more things they are giving in plus plan:

* Customize your profile URL

* Setting to keep your earnings confidential

* Your profile will never be set to hidden due to inactivity

And it's true there have showning like this:

Instead of others proposal. It's froud Creating Your Profile Upwork should remove this statement.

Exactly I've the same but this is not what exactly their statement says. (View Competitor Bids for Any Job). 

I also upgrade my plan from basic to plus but not able to see "View competitor bids for any job". Can you explain in steps?

Hi Arpan,

I checked and everything seems to be working as designed. Please keep in mind that when a job post has Less than 5 proposals there might not be enough information to show a bid range yet.

~Andrea
Upwork
azgraphic
Community Member

I had the same idea, thinking I would be able to actually see the other freelancers' bids, i.e. read their proposals.

I believe the wording "View competitor bids for any job" is confusing. I'm disapponted.

Max

adityavaishnav30
Community Member

Exactly right, but there have also one more things they are giving in plus plan:

* Customize your profile URL

* Setting to keep your earnings confidential
* Your profile will never be set to hidden due to inactivity
And it's true there have showning like this:
Instead of others proposal. It's froud Creating Your Profile Upwork should remove this statement.

How is this fraud? They say you can see bids, which you are able to do. 

You can't have expected them to show you the actual proposals. That would be a colossal breach of privacy of the other freelancers. 

d7633c88
Community Member

Hi!

Hope you are doing well!

I am a new freelancer trying to catch my first job.

Also I have upgraded my plan from Basic to Plus. The features are in the Plus Membership Plan, but I can't see the feature "View competitor bids". Let me know how I can view that feature.

Thanks in advance,

Eranda

597a0597
Community Member

Hello,

I have upgraded my upwork plan from basic to plus I am not able to see the competitor bid on the job, please some guide my how I can see the compatitor bids on the jobs.

Thanks.

Hi Aoun,

When viewing a job post, if you go down to the "Activity on this job" section, you should be able to see the bid range. It should look like this. Can you confirm if you can see this?

~ Luiggi
Upwork
d0c5c2cf
Community Member

Hey, I have not been able to see this for a job post. It is very missold. Could I please refund my membership as not what I expected

Hi Ben,

I checked, and everything seems to be working as designed. Please remember that when a job post has Fewer than five proposals, there might not be enough information to show a bid range yet. This could be why you're not seeing this part of the job post activity. 

I hope this clarifies. Thank you for reaching out!

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members