🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Vital Concerns
Page options
blessed-kipyegon
Community Member

Vital Concerns

Hi Family

I have a couple of concerns and I would like to seek the advice from the community. Personally, I work with a lot of integrity and where I feel I might be doing the wrong thing, I normally quick to sought out an advice. Here are my 2 major issues :

1. I am well versed with upwork ToS that all communications including calls should be kept all in upwork. In the event the client request for your skype ID and your email, What I am suppose to do and whose fault is it just incase I consent to the request.?

2.How do I deal with unresponsive clients who refuses to pay and heed the contract timelines.? Leave alone launching a complain

**edited for Community Guidelines**

Regards and Great working times.

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Cosmas K wrote:

Here are my 2 major issues :

1. I am well versed with upwork ToS that all communications including calls should be kept all in upwork. In the event the client request for your skype ID and your email, What I am suppose to do

2.How do I deal with unresponsive clients who refuses to pay a

**edited for Community Guidelines**

1. It is perfectly ok to communicate with clients outside the platform, as long as any eventual hiring and payment is made via the platform.

2. If I have a contract that is properly funded or hourly, clients can't easily "not pay" so it is not an issue.

3. Completely inappropriate for the forum. You are not allowed to abuse it to solicit work. Shame on you. Apply for contracts like everyone else.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members