🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » WHY DO I GET JOB UPDATES 5 MINUTES AFTER IT W...
Page options
sparbrand
Community Member

WHY DO I GET JOB UPDATES 5 MINUTES AFTER IT WAS POSTED??

I noticed that even after refreshing my browser almost every minute, that I receive fresh jobs on my feeds 5 minutes late, why??

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Idefi,

I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. I can see jobs on your "Most Recent" page posted two minutes ago here. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You can also try clearing your cache and cookies and see if the issue persists.

You might want to try adjusting your feed by running searches, applying filters, using the advanced search option, and saving your search to your feed. You can check out this help article for more information on how you can perform searches, save them to your feed and improve the results you see.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ArjayM

Hi Idefi,

I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. I can see jobs on your "Most Recent" page posted two minutes ago here. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You can also try clearing your cache and cookies and see if the issue persists.

You might want to try adjusting your feed by running searches, applying filters, using the advanced search option, and saving your search to your feed. You can check out this help article for more information on how you can perform searches, save them to your feed and improve the results you see.

~ Arjay
Upwork
sparbrand
Community Member

Good job, thanks a lot.

williamtcooper
Community Member

Hey Ifedi, jobs will update as they are posted and they are posted randomly not every 5 minutes. I wouldn't waste my time trying to be the first person to apply for a Job - no advantage. Thanks!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members