🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: WIRE TRANSFER TAKES TOO LONG
Page options
jearamirezpa
Community Member

WIRE TRANSFER TAKES TOO LONG

Hello everyone, 

I am having almost three weeks since I did a wire transfer from Upwork to my local bank. It seems that nobody knows where my money is. I think Upwork should have a better service and give accurate information about the status of wire transfers. Right now, I do not know what is going to happen with my money, and of course, any fees that bank charges will be taken from my money. 

What have been your experiences using wire transfers from Upwork?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
AndreaG

Hi Jesus,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Wire Transfer. I checked and it looks like our team has already initiated a trace for you and is working on getting an update for you. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to pass it on.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Good Afternoon! I am having the same issue. I proceed with a wire transfer on Wednesday 9th of June and I am still waiting. It's not my first time, and it usually takes 5 days. I am kind of worried. I issued a ticket, and they let me know they can start tracing the money on June 22nd. Why do I have to wait that long! Smiley Sad I had to use my home country account since Upwork is so strict with the payment methods. 

Hi Rebecca Kattie,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members