🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » WITHRAWAL NOt received
Page options
mialindstrom
Community Member

WITHRAWAL NOt received

I have made a withrawal and requested it to be deposited on my local bank on april 17. But have not received any deposit to my bank yet. I initiated another withrawal on april 24 but the same thing happens. Please help me trace these payments and return them to my upwork profile so i can have them sent to me via paypal instead.
2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Jeremiah L wrote:
I have made a withrawal and requested it to be deposited on my local bank on april 17. But have not received any deposit to my bank yet. I initiated another withrawal on april 24 but the same thing happens. Please help me trace these payments and return them to my upwork profile so i can have them sent to me via paypal instead.

There is no tracing until 8 business days have passed, as you have been told previously.

Is the bank account in the same name as your Upwork account and is that your own legal name?

The funds will either appear in your bank account or, if the bank account details were not correct, backon your Upwork account in due course. Nothing can be done at this stage.

You can ask for a trace for the first withdrawal on the 2nd of May, but almost invariably the money turns up before any trace results do.

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jeremiah,

We shared your report with our team and someone from the team already reached out to you via ticket.  You can access your tickets on this page.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members