🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » WOULD YOU FLAG A CLIENT IF HE DIS THIS
Page options
achikuta
Community Member

WOULD YOU FLAG A CLIENT IF HE DIS THIS

Two days ago I got an interview for the post that needed a consultation for the Facebook Ads Account that got restricted. After some messages and his reluctance to initiate the contract before starting troubleshooting and reviewing his ads and landing page, he stopped texting up until some 2 hours ago.

By the way; I troubleshoot Facebook Ads and landing pages to avoid unnecessary Ads account restrictions, plus I also specialize in Social media community management and moderation.

Today's conversation lasted almost an hour with

1. Me trying to put my mind across that I don't work without the contract in place here on Upwork, plus that I can not give him my Facebook Business Manager Account login details.

2. Him insisting that he needs this urgent assistance with my login details and that he will pay later.

I quote his frequent words "Do you need money, why are you delaying, give login detail and I will send the money".

I don't know whether he thinks behind the one texting there is some robot that has its Chip plucked off lol

HE JUST EARNED HIMSELF A FLAG (UPWORK PLEASE SEE THIS)

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
colettelewis
Community Member

Simple. Block him and don't engage any further. He is not a client. He's a scammer. And why does he want your login details? 

I've flagged your post in the hope a mod will escalate this  to the right team. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
prestonhunter
Community Member

You were spending way too much time talking to client before getting hired.

You were providing free work.

Dont work for free.

colettelewis
Community Member

Simple. Block him and don't engage any further. He is not a client. He's a scammer. And why does he want your login details? 

I've flagged your post in the hope a mod will escalate this  to the right team. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members