Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting for bank verification deposit.

Highlighted
Ke Z Member Since: Jan 8, 2018
1 of 15

Hello,

It's been more than 5 business days and I still haven't received the two deposits for my bank account verification. Is there anything Upwork can do to address this problem? 

Thank you.

Ke

Highlighted
Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
BEST ANSWER
2 of 15

Hello Ke,

I have escalated your concern. One of our representatives will reach out to you shortly.

Untitled

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Ke Z Member Since: Jan 8, 2018
3 of 15

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for the help. 

Ke

Highlighted
Sergio B Member Since: Mar 22, 2018
4 of 15

Same here i re did my verification twice just to make sure it wasn't no sort of glitch but i have yet to see my bank deposits in my bank..

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
5 of 15

Hi Sergio,

I've checked and can see that you recently just re-entered your banking info. Please note that it can take up to  5 days for the deposit amounts to show up in your bank account from the time you have entered your bank account. So if within 5 days from today, you do not see the deposits and have verified with your bank that there is no record of them, please do reach out so we can further assist.

~Nina
Highlighted
Brandi M Member Since: Feb 14, 2019
6 of 15
Can I get help with the same issue? I've tried this SEVERAL times and still nothing has shown in my bank
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
7 of 15

Hi Brandi,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team about your concern and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you further. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Graham G Member Since: Nov 29, 2019
8 of 15

Good day, 

I am in the same boat as the rest of the people. I still haven't received the verification deposits into my account. 

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
9 of 15

Hi Graham,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your payment method verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Charles Ernest P Member Since: Aug 6, 2020
10 of 15

I have tried twice now to get my bank account verified. Still no deposits have shown up. I even submitted two requests for assistance but still have not heard from Upwork. I currently am working for a client. Money is accumulating in my Upwork account but I still have not been paid bacuse of this. Please help!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS