🐈 Community
» Forums » Freelancers » Want to Get information About Top Rated Plus ...
Page options
workwithusman
Community Member

Want to Get information About Top Rated Plus Badge

Hello Upwork,

I have only a Job Success score, my top-rated requirement on their way. 

My point that, that  I want to clear:

The top-rated requirement is 1000$ earned within the last 12 months and Top Rated eligible weeks are nearly on their way to completing it's now 9 out of 16.

Now my question is top rated plus requirement is 10000$ within the last 12 months but my last 9 month's earnings are 18991$.

Top-rated plus earnings requirement are completed more than 10000$.

My previous  2 projects are long-term contracts one with 10000$+ earnings and the other 8000$+ earnings.

Please in my situation on completion of 16 top-rated eligible weeks, which badge appears on my profile Top Rated or Top Rated Plus

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
c93567d7
Community Member

For top rated plus you need to work on atleast 1 large contract in your category in the past 12 months. Your category seems to be "Sales and marketing" in which large contract is any contract over 10000$ so you should probably get the top rated plus badge since you have contract grossing over 10000$.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
c93567d7
Community Member

For top rated plus you need to work on atleast 1 large contract in your category in the past 12 months. Your category seems to be "Sales and marketing" in which large contract is any contract over 10000$ so you should probably get the top rated plus badge since you have contract grossing over 10000$.

Shravan my 2 recent contracts are long term one with 10000$+ and the other 8000$+ earning. My contract category is sales and marketing in which I provide services of SEO and SEM.

now in your point of view am getting a Top Rated Plus badge instead of a top rated.

Yes - https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/360050417233 - you can get more information here.

1fcc872b
Community Member

As per your statement, You will get the TOP RATED PLUS Badge instead of top-rated. Once you complete the weeks, badges will appear on your profile. Thanks

Latest Articles
Upcoming Events
Jan 31
Feb 28
Upwork Community Virtual Hour
Community Hour English
Mar 28
Upwork Virtual Community Hour
Community Hour English
Learning Paths