🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: want to know Top Rated Plus Badge
Page options
workwithusman
Community Member

Want to Get information About Top Rated Plus Badge

Hello Upwork,

I have only a Job Success score, my top-rated requirement on their way. 

My point that, that  I want to clear:

The top-rated requirement is 1000$ earned within the last 12 months and Top Rated eligible weeks are nearly on their way to completing it's now 9 out of 16.

Now my question is top rated plus requirement is 10000$ within the last 12 months but my last 9 month's earnings are 18991$.

Top-rated plus earnings requirement are completed more than 10000$.

My previous  2 projects are long-term contracts one with 10000$+ earnings and the other 8000$+ earnings.

Please in my situation on completion of 16 top-rated eligible weeks, which badge appears on my profile Top Rated or Top Rated Plus

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
c93567d7
Community Member

For top rated plus you need to work on atleast 1 large contract in your category in the past 12 months. Your category seems to be "Sales and marketing" in which large contract is any contract over 10000$ so you should probably get the top rated plus badge since you have contract grossing over 10000$.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
c93567d7
Community Member

For top rated plus you need to work on atleast 1 large contract in your category in the past 12 months. Your category seems to be "Sales and marketing" in which large contract is any contract over 10000$ so you should probably get the top rated plus badge since you have contract grossing over 10000$.

Shravan my 2 recent contracts are long term one with 10000$+ and the other 8000$+ earning. My contract category is sales and marketing in which I provide services of SEO and SEM.

now in your point of view am getting a Top Rated Plus badge instead of a top rated.

Yes - https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/360050417233 - you can get more information here.

1fcc872b
Community Member

As per your statement, You will get the TOP RATED PLUS Badge instead of top-rated. Once you complete the weeks, badges will appear on your profile. Thanks

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths