🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Want to change my profile niche
Page options
asma011
Community Member

Want to change my profile niche

Hi,
I have been a part of upwork since 2019 and when I joined upwork I was not expert in my field i.e Financial planning, Bookkeeping, Financial models making and other similar stuff.
Now I have 3 years of experience and I feel Very confident about my work. I have also completed my CFA certification.
Basically i started my upwork account as a data entry freelancer like lead generation, internet research etc.

Now I want to change my profile to work as a professional financial analyst. so, the question is that can i do so? can i change my profile to my own profession niche? Does upwork allow that?
4 REPLIES 4
JoanneP

Hi Asma,

You can always update the information you have on your profile to accurately reflect your skills and experiences as a freelancer. You also have the option to create a Specialized ProfileWith a specialized profile, you can tailor your unique skills to your audience on Upwork and create variations of your profile that showcase your experience within specific categories

You might want to also check the following to help you update your profile:

9 Tips to Help You Create a Freelancer Profile That Stands Out

4 Ways to Create a More Successful Freelancer Portfolio

You can find more helpful resources here.

~ Joanne
Upwork
asma011
Community Member

Hi Joanne, Thanks for your response. I wanted to know whether I can just simply change my current profile or do I have the only option to make a specialized profile?

Hi Asma,

Yes, you can also edit your profile. Most information on your freelancer profile can be edited by going to Find Work  Profile. Each section has an Edit or Add button. For additional information on editing specific profile sections, check out:

You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork
asma011
Community Member

Thanks Nikola.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members