Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to create a New Agency!

thompson_matt
Matt T Member Since: Aug 25, 2017
1 of 13

Hello there,

I'm working under the agency named "Social Media Experts", we're a team of 3 people. Our JSS details are:

- Matt Thompson (Mine) = 77%
- Fatima Islam = 100% + Top Rated
- Andrea Misir = 75%
- Agency = 53%

I need your help with two things:

(1)
Why the agency's score is too low, while we team members have much higher reviews, even one has 100%, could you please let me know what are the main reasons for such a low score?

(2) (Important)
We have decided to take a new step, Me (Matt Thompson) and Fatima Islam have decided to exclude ourselves from this agency & decided to create a new one, I have following questions in this regard:

- Is there any Upwork's restriction on this action of us?

- Now there'll be two profiles
(a) 77% JSS
(b) 100% JSS + Top Rated
What would be the Agency's Overall Score at the time when we create our agency fresh?

Looking forward to your quick help!

Thanks

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
2 of 13

matt thompson huh? A New York agency charging $5/hour. Have you been ID verified?

thompson_matt
3 of 13

I'm ready for any type of ID verification, if you're the one who needs to do that; yes please? 

The lower rate is to get more Jobs, could you please help me with my question, if you like? 

lysis10
Community Guru
4 of 13

out of curiosity, why do you think you can wipe the agency and do something better? The jss for the agency is pretty low. The JSS is questionable in the 80% range, but it's pretty accurate in the low F scale.

thompson_matt
5 of 13

I think that the main reason behind the low agency score is our 3rd team member's profile (Andrea Misir), she has a couple of projects where she has not received any reviews or ratings. It's our joint plan to start a new agency using my profile and one of the other team member's. 

All I want to know is that; creating a new agency using two profiles, (77% + 100%) is equal to what? What would be the score in the start? 

thompson_matt
6 of 13

Hello there,

I posted a message about 45 miniutes ago, but I've not received any proper answer from an official. I'm really looking forward for a quick help from someone official please!

My message is:

I'm working under the agency named "Social Media Experts", we're a team of 3 people. Our JSS details are:

- Matt Thompson (Mine) = 77%
- Fatima Islam = 100% + Top Rated
- Andrea Misir = 75%
- Agency = 53%

I need your help with two things:

(1)
Why the agency's score is too low, while we team members have much higher reviews, even one has 100%, could you please let me know what are the main reasons for such a low score?

(2) (Important)
We have decided to take a new step, Me (Matt Thompson) and Fatima Islam have decided to exclude ourselves from this agency & decided to create a new one, I have following questions in this regard:

- Is there any Upwork's restriction on this action of us?

- Now there'll be two profiles
(a) 77% JSS
(b) 100% JSS + Top Rated
What would be the Agency's Overall Score at the time when we create our agency fresh?

lysis10
Community Guru
7 of 13

good grief...it's 45 mins not 45 days. Don't spam the forum. Bump the thread after a day but I guarantee you someone will answer at some point.

MATT

yitwail
Community Guru
John K Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
8 of 13

@Jennifer M wrote:

good grief...it's 45 mins not 45 days. Don't spam the forum. Bump the thread after a day but I guarantee you someone will answer at some point.

MATT

They might even be New York minutes. Cat Wink

9 of 13

New Yorkistan minute.

tlsanders
Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
10 of 13

45 minutes is a very short period of time considering that Upwork CS serves more than one million people, and neither of these inquiries is urgent.

The emergency "Need help now!" call is for things like your acount having been hacked and someone else's bank account attached to it. Take a deep breath and wait your turn.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS