🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Want to hold my schedule payment
Page options
majidrafiq
Community Member

Want to hold my schedule payment

Hi,
I wanted to hold or reverse a payment at Upwork. 

Actually payment was scheduled at 30 Spet, 2019 and it was quite low. So, I wanted it to be reversed back. As I was about to buy connects and this happened.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
petra_r
Community Member

Majid R wrote:

I wanted to hold or reverse a payment at Upwork.

Unfortunately that is not possible.

I have set a reminder for 2 days before all the quarterly auto-withdraw dates so I can take evasive action in time.

Hi!
I didn't realize the automatic payment was set and yesterday (30/sep) all my money was transferred to my local bank in Argentina with the usual bad exchange rate.
Is it possible to cancel it, change it to go to my PayPal account or at least delay it?
I have talked to Transfast and they told me to contact Upwork directly, but I didn't find an email to do it.
Thanks.

Hi Jeremias,

Unfortunately at this moment, this is not possible. We can't reverse or hold your funds once they are withdrawn. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks for your anwser Goran.

Best,

Jeremías

dsmgdesign
Community Member

While nothing can be done about payments that already processed, you could adjust your payment settings for payments going forward to maintain a reserved balance to buy connects. Just click on your profile picture in the upper right corner, select settings, click on "Get Paid" and edit your payment schedule. Within there you will be able to hold a reserved balance to buy connects. 

David S M wrote:

While nothing can be done about payments that already processed, you could adjust your payment settings for payments going forward to maintain a reserved balance to buy connects.

That's clever, I had no idea, Thanks for the hint!

clever.jpg

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members