🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Want to remove fake negative feedback
Page options
lew-markmicheal
Community Member

Want to remove fake negative feedback

Hello Upwork,

Few day back one of client open dispute with me regarding work which was successfully delivered and payment was released but due to second milestone which was not achievable due to react native limitation confirm the same to client but he open dispute for contract ID :22490946 and he give negative feedback for it .

In dispute I no evidence is found and upwork meditator also cleared status and I won in it and now dispute is closed .Even client uses threat weapons and also insulted me and upwork mediator with abusive language .So I want upwork should help me in hiding or deleting that fake feedback which is making my profile low and negative impact .
3 REPLIES 3
joywriter
Community Member

Hi Ankit!

Unless the feedback contains profnatity, bad language or terms that are considered bad, then it can't be removed.

You need to contact customer support to check your options such as refunding the client all the money paid for the entire contract and that will result in the feedback being dropped. 

H. R wrote:

You need to contact customer support to check your options such as refunding the client all the money paid for the entire contract and that will result in the feedback being dropped. 

If he gives the client a refund then the written feedback and stars won't show, but his JSS will still be impacted, so he may as well keep the money. But if the OP is top-rated, he might be able to get the feedback removed and NOT count towards his JSS by using his "perk". https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/219801228-Feedback-Removal?flash_digest=419d01a3e5a4580...

wlyonsatl
Community Member

Ankit,

We have been told by a moderator on this board that in calculating a freelancer's JSS Upwork will "...exclude clients whose freelancers report a history of unreasonable feedback so their scores won't count against you..."

Not all negative client feedback has any weight at all in calculating a JSS. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members