🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Want to return my Profile
Page options
ikram_ul_mustafa
Community Member

Want to return my Profile

Hi Upwork Community,

Hope all of you are fine. A few years back I started freelancing here as an ad poster and after that, I start doing my Graduation in Bachelor of Computer Science, Now I have 3+ years of experience and I am looking job-Related to laravel PHP, JS,jQuery,vue.js,node.js, etc. I am trying to rerun my Upwork Profile according to my skills set now but having Difficulty in finding jobs anyone from you help me out? I can Share my Resume Too as a prove of my Professional Career working in Software Houses.

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01c5bc75967b18698b

3 REPLIES 3
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ikram,

Welcome back! 

I suggest checking out this Community thread to help you get started along with the Freelancing Resources board in which you'll find a lot of articles that can help with writing proposals, negotiating with clients, enhancing your profile, and so on.

I hope this helps and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I am applying for them but no response from the client may be because my past upwork jobs are related to ad posting etc and now my skills are as FULL STACK Developer. 

Hello Ikram,

Hope you are doing well..!!

Yes, you are right it's hard to get responses from clients when your profile is new and your profile doesn't have that much reputation. but in solution to that, you can improve your proposal writing and show your work sample as well as you can share your sample of code, to show your code quality to whom you send the proposals.

Improve your proposals and I am sure you will get some responses with the possibility to award to job to you if your communication and clear and understandable to the client.

Your profile already has some good reviews so you don't need to work on it as clients will trust you on that.

Just be more precise in the cover letter you are sending to the job postings.

I hope this will help you to get more clients and grow more.

If it helps please make sure you give a Kudos to me 🙂

Best regards 

Bipin

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members