🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Want to use Time Tracking apps in 2 devic...
Page options
7c0a2bbf
Community Member

Want to use Time Tracking apps in 2 devices.

Hello,

I hope you are doing well. I need some of your help. I have 2 devices is Desktop and Laptop. So I want to log in to my Upwork on 2 devices and when I work where that time want to use Upwork time tracking apps on this device for work on hourly projects. 

I don't open the time tracker apps on 2 devices at a time and my Upwork profile also. So If I use the apps on my two devices when I work which devices that time have any problems or it will Violate Upwork TOS? 

Please kindly let me know about it clearly. 

Thank You

Alok Sen

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Alok,

Thank you for your question. You can install the Upwork Desktop App on multiple devices but you can track time only on one device at a given time. Installing the Upwork Desktop App on multiple devices will not violate Upwork TOS as long as you are not sharing your Upwork account with other users.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi Alok,

Thank you for your question. You can install the Upwork Desktop App on multiple devices but you can track time only on one device at a given time. Installing the Upwork Desktop App on multiple devices will not violate Upwork TOS as long as you are not sharing your Upwork account with other users.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
7c0a2bbf
Community Member

Thank You So much for your reply. Now I'm clear I can use time trucking in multiple devices but I have to track time on only one device when I work where. I can't use the time tracking apps on 2 devices at a time just can use it on one device.  Am I right?

Hi there,

That's right! You got it.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths