cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warning notification for Job Success

madxsx
Sharjeel J Member Since: Nov 23, 2014
1 of 2

I'm really fursutate because of Job Success score SystemWhy always save Upwork  instructions  in our brains and always need to read updated  instructions, I just lost 10% Job Success score because of this, I have a very important  and simple Suggestion for handling this for Upwork, Upwork just need to Warn  freelancers/client via notification (Example: Your job Success score in danger if you did this)  (Example 2:  Your job Success score in danger You are not applying for the job ? Please Check  your Availability status  if not ready.) (Example 3:  Your job Success score in danger  because of Your this  project is _______  )   because understanding instructions  is really complicated and I think to remind freelancers/client is really cool idea both can  know what should they do and don`t .. Thanks 

dataextract
Community Guru
Ramesh K Member Since: Oct 25, 2015
2 of 2

//Why always save Upwork  instructions  in our brains and always need to read updated  instructions,//

If you want to survive in a platform, then there is no other way than save the instructions in your brain.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS