🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Was my proposal accepted?
Page options
petac82
Community Member

Was my proposal accepted?

Hi, I'm new to Upwork.

I received an email from Upwork saying... "Contract action taken by XX" (I'm not sure if I'm allowed to state the clients name on the forum).

There was a link at the bottom of the email saying "Review and accept this offer to start working now!".

But when I clicked on the link it just took me to the "View Offer" page. I expected there to be an "Accept" button on the page or something, but the only link that was present was the link to the original job posted by the client.

I checked my messages page, and the client had reposted the original job, but there was no additional comments or information.

I'm reasonably confident that the client is legit since her Upwork history seems pretty solid...

History

15 to 20 proposals
295 jobs posted
Over $100,000 total spent
6 open jobs
196 hires

I sent her a message for some more details on the project, but I was hoping someone could tell me...
1) if my proposal was actually accepted by the client, and
2) how I'm supposed to officially accept the job.
Thanks
Peta
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Peta,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to accept the offer? If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Peta,

I would like to confirm that you still have a pending offer. To accept your offer go to Messages > Click on the green hyperlink "View Details > and on the right side you will have a green button "Accept Offer". Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks for the reply Goran.

I have attached a screen shot, but as you can see, there is no green "Accept Offer" button.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Peta,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to accept the offer? If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members