🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Wasting connects and not even getting a reply...
Page options
damian-harynski
Community Member

Wasting connects and not even getting a reply, probably because my account is forcibly set to privat

Hello, so I’m trying to apply for long time positions in any sort of translation jobs but only wasting connects, not getting 1 single reply. I speak 4 languages natively and can’t seem to get a $5 job. So I look up my profile on my friends Upwork account and turns out I can’t even be found. This is incredible and it frustrates me to the core. Adding to that the proposals I send are finely written and personalized to the client and the job, I am taking absolutely everything into account and not 1 single reply
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Damian,

Your profile visibility was set to private and I've just updated it back to public. I understand your frustration with this and I would recommend checking out our resources Here and learn more about how to improve your profile and your proposals. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Damian,

Your profile visibility was set to private and I've just updated it back to public. I understand your frustration with this and I would recommend checking out our resources Here and learn more about how to improve your profile and your proposals. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you, very kind. This is the customer service everyone needs!
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members