cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wasting my 40 hours

ANTONY MARIA M Member Since: Dec 16, 2014
1 of 2

Hi

I got one menu offer from **edited for Community Guidelines** He send invitation after that i was worked first he cannot mention size after that he is given size and input i was worked is not satisfation after that i will given 3 options please look my designs after that he asked High quality pdf but not satisfied he is escape to other guys he wont pay any thing please check with him a need compasative for 4o hrs

Thanks

Anto

Community Guru
Dianne M Member Since: Jul 25, 2013
2 of 2

Hi Antony,

first of all, never ever work without a contract and make sure that contract specifies what the client wants to be done. Since you failed to do this and the client didn't want to pay for your work, all you can do is to remind the client that unpaid work is your property and he will no rights over it. Next time, don't give free samples. I'm not sure if that is what happened but that is what I can understand from your post.

Let this serve as a lesson for you. If your work is as good, as you say, you can always add it to your portfolio. This may sound like a total bummer right now but as a freelancer too, I've been hired by people who were impressed by my portfolio pieces (some of which are rejects from my earlier days as a freelancer).

All the best!

❄❄❄ Just A Forum Contributor --- This isn't against forum guidelines ❄❄❄
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS