🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: We are in process of subscription renewal...
Page options
kthshawon
Community Member

We are in process of subscription renewals and upgrades are not possible during that period. Please

Hey, when I tried to purchase plus membership this message came and I cant purchase. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Khandaker,

Thank you for your message. I checked and I see that your billing cycle starts on the 1st of every month. You will be unable to make any changes to your membership subscription during this period. Could you please try again after 24-48 hours and let us know if you still have the same issue?

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
PradeepH

Hi Khandaker,

Thank you for your message. I checked and I see that your billing cycle starts on the 1st of every month. You will be unable to make any changes to your membership subscription during this period. Could you please try again after 24-48 hours and let us know if you still have the same issue?

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
kthshawon
Community Member

Thanks just purchased and i have another post done to check that it's about to connect which I didn't find after the client invitation . 

Hi Khandaker,

If you need any help with an invitation for an interview, please reach out to me via PM (click on my name) with more details. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
hanish-arora
Community Member

Hello Upwork,

I am facing the same issue

We are in process of subscription renewals and upgrades are not possible during that period. Please come back later.

Hi Hanish,

Thank you for reaching out to us. It looks like your billing cycle resets every first of the month. Please try again after 24-48 hours. If the issue persists, please let us know.

~ AJ
Upwork

Thanks for your response Annie, I will try again

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths