🐈
» Forums » Support » We are sorry! We are experiencing a technical...
Page options
bjatryz
Community Member

We are sorry! We are experiencing a technical problem and cannot process your request right now. Ple

Hi! I've been trying to get paid but I'm getting this message - "We are sorry! We are experiencing a technical problem and cannot process your request right now. Please try again in a minute."

Can someone please help me with this? Thank you!

29 REPLIES 29
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bjatryz,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi everyone,

I can't withdraw my available funds. I t says "Withdrawal is temporarily unavailable due to a technical issue. Please try again later. If the problem persists, please contact Upwork Support." Please I need help Im new to upwork. Thanks

Hi Jay Paul,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I cannot withdraw too. It is giving me this error: We are sorry! We are experiencing a technical problem and cannot process your request right now. Please try again in a minute.

Are you having technical issues?

I have been trying to withdraw my money from my account(to get paid) for more than an hour. it says “We’re sorry! We are experiencing a technical problem and cannot process your request right now. please try again in a minute”  Why can’t I get paid? What should I do?

Thank you

Hi Aljith,

Could you please try to use a different browser or clear your cache and cookies? If the issue persists, please let us know. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

I tried with chrome and Firefox by clearing the cache, but it didn't work. still, I can't withdraw the amount.

Thanks
Ajith G

Did anyone get the solution? I am having the same. But tried from my phone and it was successful. Did anyone try from their phone also?

Hi, different browser worked for me! Thank you!

Hi Kathreen, and Meliza,

One of our team members will be reaching out to you as well directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

We are sorry! We are experiencing a technical problem and cannot process your request right now. Please try again in a minute.

Hi Rosalin, and Ajith,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Everytime i try clicking the Get Paid button, this error appears:

"We are sorry! We are experiencing a technical problem and cannot process your request right now. Please try again in a minute." 

I read through some threads and it seems a lot of people are also having this problem. I already tried clearing my cache, and using private/different browsers but still no luck. 

Hi John Ivan,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I am getting this message when I try to get paid:

We are sorry! We are experiencing a technical problem and cannot process your request right now. Please try again in a minute.

Has this issue been resolved? 

Hello Aleksandar D, I have the same issue with one of my clients. It keeps saying the same message.

Let me know if you can help!

Thanks,

Luca

Hi Luca,

Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
sbachri
Community Member

I'm having the same issue. Tried clear browser's cache or used other browser didn't solve it.

Hi Syaiful,

I checked your account, and it looks like you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket to assist you further. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
olajumoke2
Community Member

I'm experiencing the same issue now, can I get some help?

Hi Babafemi,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you are still experiencing the same issue? Please let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Nikola
Upwork
mirwaleediqbal7
Community Member

Hi! I've been trying to get paid but I'm getting this message - "We are sorry! We are experiencing a technical problem and cannot process your request right now. Please try again in a minute."

Can someone please help me with this? Thank you!

Hi Mir Waleed,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
cae30818
Community Member

I'm having this same issue currently but it's for attempting to pay a freelancer. I've tried clearing the cache & cookies and I've tried using a different browser, this has not worked. I've also tried using my phone instead, and that also didn't work.  

Hi Israel,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
2db0be57
Community Member

Приносим свои извинения! Мы испытываем техническую проблему и не можем обработать ваш запрос прямо сейчас. Пле

Привет! Я пытался получить оплату, но я получаю это сообщение - «Извините! Мы испытываем техническую проблему и не можем обработать ваш запрос прямо сейчас. Пожалуйста, повторите попытку через минуту."

Может ли кто-нибудь помочь мне в этом? Спасибо!

3db07cdc7fe26d77
Community Member

I need assistance with the following error message "We are sorry! We are experiencing a technical problem and cannot process your request right now. Please try again in a minute". I've waited for over 5 hours and I'm getting a little frustrated, I need to pay a freelancer to do the work but Upwork will not let me pay. Also, I called my bank, They said that I "the customer" canceled the payment when I did not. So I would like to know why Upwork is auto canceling my payments. If someone could reach out to me so I don't have to pay an extra 100 to Fiver that would be great.

Hi Danny,

I have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths