🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » We are unable to authorize your card. Please ...
Page options
zainsaffi
Community Member

We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing ban

Hello, I need to buy connects on upwork and I get this message "We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing ban" when I try to add my visa debit card in payment method. I have done  international purchases before as well using my visa debit card and never faced any issue. I have contacted by bank and they told me everything is fine from their end.

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Zain,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
zainsaffi
Community Member

Issue havenot been resolved. I talked to my bank customer support and they told me that upwork stores visa debit card's information which is not allowed by my bank so I will not be able to add my card. Kindly let me know what is the solution to this?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Unfortunately, we won't be able to address your payment issue publicly in Community, Zain. 

Our team reached out to you in order to assist you with your concern, you can locate the related ticket here. If you have any updates from your bank or any additional questions, please follow up on the ticket so our team can assist you accordingly.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members